FMAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking In A Stevenage Wonderland

3 posters

Go down

Walking In A Stevenage Wonderland Empty Walking In A Stevenage Wonderland

Post by Adam_Parker Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Walking In A Stevenage Wonderland Stevenage_Borough_FC

Decided to be Stevenage, finished 3rd in league 2 gaining auto-promotion scoring an amazing 100 goals and conceeded just 57 goals, only people i had signed was Harry Forrester from aston villa on a season long loan, Joe McKee who came for the last 3 months of the season on loan from Burnley, Mickael Antoine-curier a free transfer along with jean-francois christopher and tim hopkinson, i had a budget of £0, i released ben may as he wasnt in my plans injured on a large wage.

I then began my second by recalling Harry Forrester and Joe McKee back on season long loans, unfortuantly forrester recived a broken leg and was out for 3/4 of the season and was replaced by my first summer signing andy barcham who came from gillingham on a free, i recived a budget of 140k this time around but opted to save it, i then brought in kerry morgan from swansea on a free transfer, jake robinson on a free transfer from shrewsbury and then to finish of my signings i signed aaron mooy from st mirren on a free this time round i released 7 different players from there duties, i ended up finish 20th and staying in league one by 2 points.

Walking In A Stevenage Wonderland Unledw

Adam_Parker
Non-Poster

Goals : 4781

Back to top Go down

Walking In A Stevenage Wonderland Empty Re: Walking In A Stevenage Wonderland

Post by FMGeek Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:33 am

Good work here mate keep it up Smile

FMGeek
Forum N00b

Goals : 4791

Back to top Go down