FMAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM 12 What can be added

4 posters

Go down

FM 12 What can be added  Empty FM 12 What can be added

Post by FMGeek Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:05 am

With Sports Interactive working hard on a day to day basis to make every football manager game brilliant. They've probaly already started on Football Manager 12 already , So I thought we could discuss here what you as a person personally want on Football Manager 12

For me I love football chants so I think they should include chants on the terrace for when every one is standing up they sing but when theyre sitting down theure quiet.

Also I really really like the handhelld version so for the handheld version it would be nice to see them add the Blue Square North and South as they only do the highest tier of non league football.

Also I think they could include watching the full match in 2D not just highlights of every now and again.

If anyone out there has any idea of what to include on FM12 don't be afraid to speak out and tell us as I'm sure we'll all be excited to hear them.

For now good bye and I hope to hear back soon.

FM 12 What can be added  5t3v3wh1t_4d25d0044126c

Laughing Laughing Razz

Last edited by FMGeek on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

FMGeek
Forum N00b

Goals : 4776

Back to top Go down

FM 12 What can be added  Empty Re: FM 12 What can be added

Post by pilgrim101 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:11 am

Better camera angles like from the managers point of view: I think this should be included as it gives a real sense to what management is really like Smile

pilgrim101
Non-Poster

Goals : 4764

Back to top Go down

Post by RussWWFC Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 am

Lower leagues to be added properly to the game (rather than through an add-on)
Kits/sponsors to change - everyone still has the same kits 10 seasons on in my game
FMH for Android Phones
Ability to automatically manage SOME reserve games - like County Cups (these need to be added by the way)
More interesting media interaction - not the same old questions every week
Ability to sign players on short term contracts (you can currently only do so till the end of the season at least)

RussWWFC
Non-Poster

Goals : 4765

Back to top Go down

Post by Totti. Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 am

I like the idea of the FMH, only because I have a HTC, but I also like the media interaction idea as we need different things being asked instead of the same thing every week of the season!

I think that the thing I would most like to see now is something I cant think of. Odd, I know, but what I mean is SI are the people creating this game and they have always done what people have wanted really and I want to see a huge drastic change that changes something big on FM, I think SI are fully in their rights to do that and I cant wait to see what it would be if they did!
Totti.
Totti.
Admin

Goals : 4772

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum